How can I borrow Books via Interlibrary Loan?
- Login to the Digital Library (DigiBib) with your Library account / Uni account
- Delivery usually takes 1 to 6 weeks
- Interlibrary loan fees - Please note: Interlibrary loan fees are handling fees. The fee will be charged even if your order cannot be fulfilled.
- Diploma theses, bachelor or master theses are usually not available via interlibrary loan.
- You can track your interlibrary loan orders by logging on to your interlibrary loan account in the Digital Library.
- FAQ Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- How do I place an interlibrary loan? (Video tutorial)
- Newly released books: fill in our book suggestion form - sometimes this is the quickest way to get the book.
- Other document delivery services
- If you have any questions, contact our staff at the Interlibrary Loan Department.