Search Tips: How to find ...?
Locations, catalogues, bibliographies and reference works on English and American
studies at the University Library
Locations of Books in Dortmund University Library
Shelf mark: L Ca
- Not borrowable
- Reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, bibliographies and handbooks
are usually not borrowable. The same goes for individual copies of much-used texts
for research and teaching.
current year in room E 1
- Books (Short-term loan over-night or weekend)
- Shelf classification and Keyword index
- Diploma theses
Shelf mark: SAA 150
- Journals (not borrowable)
Catalogues in Dortmund University Library
Media (books, videos):
Catalogue of Dortmund University electronic publications (mainly theses). Full texts
- North Rhine-Westphalia: HBZ Collective Catalogue
Library catalogue for North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate
- Karlsruhe Virtual Catalogue (KVK)
KVK is a meta-search interface for library and book trade catalogues throughout the
world. It contains more than 75,000,000 book titles
If you didn't find what you searched for:
Printed Bibliographies and Reference Works
English Studies were established in Dortmund in 1965. Collection development of our
library begins with that year.
Bibliographies and reference works on English and American studies can be found in
Emil-Figge-Bibliothek, shelf mark SEA.