Search Tips: How to find ...?
Locations, catalogues, bibliographies and reference works on Theology at the University
Locations of Books in Dortmund University Library
Shelf marks: Bt (location: 2nd floor); Jc M (location: 3rd floor)
Shelf mark: L Bt (location: Ground floor)
- Not borrowable
- Reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, bibliographies and handbooks
are usually not borrowable. The same goes for individual copies of much-used texts
for research and teaching.
Shelf marks: ZB, ZBt (location: Basement level 1); current year in room E 1 (location: Ground floor)
- Books (Short-term loan over-night or weekend)
- Journals (not borrowable)
Catalogues in Dortmund University Library
Media (books, videos ...)
Catalogue of Dortmund University electronic publications (mainly theses). Full texts
- North Rhine-Westphalia: HBZ Collective Catalogue
Library catalogue for North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate
- Deutschland: Karlsruhe Virtual Catalogue (KVK)
KVK is a meta-search interface for library and book trade catalogues throughout the
world. It contains more than 75,000,000 book titles.
If you didn't find what you searched for: