Uploading Literature - Quick, Easy and Legally Binding
Digital Reserve Book Collection
To support courses, TU Dortmund academics can link e-books and get their individual digital reference collection by having chapters from electronic books or journal articles, excerpts from movies or music clips embedded directly in Moodle.
- You send us your literature requests, we take care of the rest: Bestellung für Semesterapparat (in German).
- All participants can then conveniently access the required sources with a click.
Printed Reserve Book Collection
For one semester, students can find the items in the library (Bestellung für Semesterapparat, in German). Books and/or folders are available in a book shelf during opening hours.
- In the Central Library: On the ground floor.
- In the Departmental Libraries: Near the reference desk.
- It is not possible to borrow/reserve items while they are listed in the reserve book collection.
- § 60a and § 60c German copyright law is the basis for digital reserve book collections. More information: Urheberrecht (in German)