- Dortmund University Library provides literature and information for students and staff of the Technische Universität Dortmund.
- Our services and resources are also open to citizens of Dortmund and the region for academic research. Our Information Centre for Technology and Patents provides researchers with information and promotes the innovative potential of regional businesses.
- We collaborate closely with the faculties and other central institutions of Dortmund University as well as with other libraries and research institutions. Another collaboration includes the libraries of the Ruhr-Universität Bochum and University Duisburg-Essen (University Alliance Ruhr, UA Ruhr).
- Dortmund University Library is a one-tier library with a Central Library and 3 Departmental Libraries. Dortmund University Library houses a number of special collections for which there are special services available. There are also the Information Centre for Technology and Patents and the Archive of Dortmund University, a department of Dortmund University Library.
- Dortmund University Library offers vocational training for assistant librarians.
Bibliothek A-Z (PDF, in German)
Jahresberichte der Universitätsbibliothek (in German)