You can transfer shelf marks, branches, authors and titles for books to your smartphone by using QR codes. These data will help you e.g. to find the books in the shelves.
- Smartphone or other mobile device with a QR code reader
- Free QR code reader (selection)
- After clicking on the QR Code icon in the tab "holdings" in the full display of a record in catalogue plus a window with the QR code will pop up
- Start the QR code reader on your smartphone and scan the QR code
- The data will be transferred to your mobile phone and can be called up there.