We would like the University Library to be a place where you can work and be comfortable at the same time. By keeping our regulations in mind, you are contributing to a good working environment at the library.
Food is not permitted inside the library. Drinks are tolerated if they are brought in resealable containers such as plastic bottles, screw-lid travel mugs etc..
Our regulations in detail
- bags, coats, jackets
- drinks in resealable containers
- snacks in the library foyer
- conversations and phone calls on the ground floor
- open, not resealable mugs etc.
- food (no sweets either!). Please do not deposit food on your table.
- phone calls or conversations in the silent areas
- laptops in the laptop-free silent area
- taking more than one seat