Library books are regularly withdrawn from the library stock. You can find secondhand library books on basement level 2 as well as in the Departmental Libraries. This is how it's done:
- Choose one or more books.
- Pay for it one euro per book at our pay machine in the foyer.
- Please show the receipt at the service centre to let the book be released from our security system.
- To buy a book in a Departmental Library, please pay at the pay machine first, then show your receipt at the Departmental Library's counter.
- In the Central Library, you can only buy secondhand books during business hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 6pm, Saturday 11am - 4pm.
- In the Departmental Libraries, please show the pay machine receipt. In the Emil-Figge-Bibliothek, you can also pay with your UniCard or cash card.
- In the Departmental Libraries, you can only buy secondhand books Monday to Friday 8am - 3pm.