Printouts and Copies
Print and Copy Stations
You can use our self-service print and copy stations for copying, printing or scanning. The total is calculated and charged to your GeldKarte right before removing the card from the card reader; the total sum is rounded up to the nearest cent. This rounding up is only performed on the total sum prior to the removal of the card. Duplex prints are charged per page.
- A4 black and white: 0,05 €
- A4 colour: 0,23 €
- A3 black and white: 0,10 €
- A3 colour: 0,46 €
Digitisation Department of the Central Library
- Self-service copying at the digitisation department of the Central Library: DIN A4 15 cents; DIN A3 30 cents
- Commissioning copies to be made by the digitisation department: DIN A4 35 cents; DIN A3 50 cents
Faculty members of TU Dortmund can commission copies to be made for a fee (DIN A4 copy 6 cents) which is charged to the reference number of their chair's institutional account (PSP-Element). To commission copies, please fill in an order form (signed and stamped) and hand it in.
- We offer overhead scanners for self-service scanning free of charge.
- Scan service: Scans are made by the digitisation department, mostly for rare books and interlibrary loans which are to be read in the reading room only.
- 35 Cents per page (DIN A 4)
- Please contact the digitisation department for further information (Telephone: 0231 755 4067).
Further information on printing, scanning and copying.