Learning in the Library - where can I find ...?
Individual Learning Sites
- Individual Learning Sites in the Central Library
- 2nd basement (Information Centre for Technology and Patents): 25 learning sites
- 2nd floor: 440 learning sites
- 3rd floor: 210 learning sites
- Individual Learning Sites in the Emil-Figge-Bibliothek
- at the windows: 287 learning sites
- Individual Learning Sites in the Departmental Libraries on the South Campus
- Departmental Library of Architecture and Civil Engineering: 25 learning sites
- Departmental Library of Spatial Planning: 60 learning sites
- Group Work Spaces in the Central Library
- ground floor: approx. 120 workplaces
- foyer: approx. 70 workplaces in the outer area
- rooms for group work for TU Dortmund students (book via our booking system for TU Dortmund students)
- 1st floor: room 112 (approx. 26 people)
- 2nd floor: room 205 (approx. 23 people - Equipment: SMART-Board 7075 and Polycom Studio)
- 2nd floor: room 206 (approx. 6 people, students with disabilities)
- 2nd floor: room 207 (approx. 12 people)
- 2nd floor: room 216 (approx. 12 people - Equipment: SMART-Board 7075 and Polycom Studio)
- rooms for group work in the Emil-Figge-Bibliothek (book via our booking system for TU Dortmund students)
- The group rooms can be booked by all TU members, especially students and academic staff.
- The rooms can be booked up to one month in advance
- A maximum of three bookings per person per week and a maximum of three hours at a time are possible (time slot).
- Please reserve the group rooms only if you can ensure an occupancy of at least 70 % of the available seats. To work together in pairs or threes, the open group workspaces on the first floor of the Central Library is available.
- After 15 minutes, the reservation will become invalid.
- Usage is only possible during opening hours.
- If the rooms are not booked they are available for every one to learn.
- 1st floor: room 116a, parent-child working space (keys at the service centre)
Computer and Notebook Workstations
- lounge in our armchairs, sofas and benches to take a relaxing study break on the ground floor, second or third floor
TU Dortmund Campus Study Areas
- TU Dortmund campus study areas: overview
- email to our service centre