You can access a large number of electronic resources off campus if you are affiliated to the TU Dortmund and hold an Uni Account. Without being affiliated to the TU Dortmund, you have no access off campus.
Access to Ebooks, Electronic Journals, Databases
- members of TU Dortmund
- download VPN client (Pulse Secure Client) and manuals Pulse Secure Client setup
other option: access via Shibboleth for the following publishers:
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- ACS (American Chemical Society)
- AIP (American Institute of Physics)
- Alexander Street Press (Database: 'Fashion online')
- Annual Reviews
- ASM (American Society for Microbiology)
- Cambridge University Press
- Content Select (Beltz Juventa, transcript, Waxmann ... )
- de Gruyter
- Duncker & Humblot (eJournals)
- EBSCOhost (Databases and E-Books)
- IEEE Xplore
- IOP (Institute of Physics)
Registration (for example 'Springer'):
- Lynda (Video tutorials)
- MGG online
- Nomos Verlag
- Proquest (Databases: Harpers Bazaar Archive, Italian Vogue Archive, Women's Wear Daily Archive, US Vogue Archive)
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Sage (eJournals)
- Taylor & Francis (eJournals)
- University of Chicago Press
- UTB Studi-e-books
- Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht
- Web of Science
- World Scientific
- WTI (Databases 'Tecfinder': Tema, RSWB Plus, ...)
- » 'sign up / log in'
- » 'log in via Shibboleth or Athens'
- » 'find your institution (via Shibboleth)'
- » 'Universität Dortmund'
- » log in with your Uni-Account
Descriptions may vary: the link to login is sometimes called 'institutional login' or 'login via your institution'. Sometimes TU Dortmund is listed as 'Universität Dortmund', 'Technische Universität Dortmund' or 'Universitätsbibliothek Dortmund'.
- Everyone not affiliated to the TU Dortmund has access to our licenced electronic resources within the library at our computer workstations or via ethernet with his or her own notebook - no access off campus.
- general: Reference Department
- technical problems: Service Desk
- electronic resources in your particular field of study: Subject Librarians